Saturday, July 30

i won! i won! i won! mme:-)

hello bloggers!

i just came back from PARIS and i've got the biggest SURPRISE ever!!! i'm the honorable mention winner at the monthly sketch challenge on my mind's eye blog!!! YAY!!!

just check this out: 


to view the original post from mme, click HERE.

to view my post about this challenge, click HERE

i'm so HONORED indeed! i can pick one collection of my choice, which is definitely "lost and found two" - if you've seen their new paper lines, you will know that my choice was very difficult! but what can i say - i'm in love with "lost & found two!!!

THANK YOU my minds eye for your GENEROSITY
and THANK YOU lovely ladies from mme design team for picking up my layout!

this is the best way to start my scrappy weekend!

hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy

No comments: