Tuesday, November 29

SWEET FRIENDSHIP {merly impressions & KAISERCRAFT}

hello crafty peeps!

it was my turn over at MERLY IMPRESSIONS' blog yesterday and i've got a brand new project to share with you. 
this month i have the pleasure to work with the amazing OOH LA LA collection from KAISERCRAFT {available at MERLY IMPRESSIONS'  online store}. And since this collection is all about friends, friendship and those special moments you share with your BFF, I decided to use a picture of ELISE and WILLY from their last photo session together. because they may live in different countries, they may not see each other so often, but they are TRUE FRIENDS!

"SWEET FRIENDSHIP"



clear stamp - HUMMINGBIRD
rhinestones - ORANGE
decorative die - MINI FOLIAGE

OTHERS:
spellbinders - FERNS
STICKLES glitter glue - star dust

here are some close ups of my project with a few TIPS & TRICKS on how i did it:



emboss the butterflies and the foliage before adhering them to your layout. use the rhinestones to decorate your embellishments.


TIP! add glitter glue to the flowers and a few spots on the leaves to make them sparkle!



TIP! use a KAISERFUSION pen to add some colour to the images on your background paper and the fussy cut flowers.





i hope i managed to inspire you today!

THANK YOU for stopping by!

hugs 'n smiles,

1 comment:

LIZARD said...

This scrapbook layout is wonderful! I can not believe that I am the first to comment upon it. There are so many cool incorporations upon this page that I am in awe. The flowers, the clock, the key,... it is truly beautiful! This is what I aspire to do one day when I finally make the time. You have successfully inspired me and thank you for sharing this! Liz Ford