Thursday, June 11

LOVE today {kaisercraft & merly impressions}

hello scrappy friends!

it is my turn today over at MERLY IMPRESSIONS' blog and i've prepared a quick and easy layout to share with you.

this month i have the pleasure to work with KAISERCRAFT’s SCRAP YARD collection (available at the MERLY IMPRESSIONS online store). and as you can see this collection is perfect for every boyish picture you might have! the embellishments and the quotes are so versatile and the possibilities are endless!

"LOVE TODAY"



for my background i used WAREHOUSE pattern paper and COG die-cut paper. i adhered the two layers using KAISERCRAFT 12mm double-sided tape.

to mat my picture i used a blue glossy paper from the mini PAPER PAD.



to embellish my page i used die cuts from the COLLECTABLES pack and the mini PAPER PAD.




THANK YOU for visiting my today!
have a happy crafty weekend!

 hugs 'n smiles,


No comments: