Monday, September 30

GUEST spot and a winner

hello scrappy friends!

last month when MARIVIC invited me to be a guest designer at ZEUS and ZOE, i was absolutely trilled! I really LOVE her work and the hand-made tags she creates are amazing!

here is what i did with one of her master pieces -

"1st EDITION"



and here is a sneak peek of the amazing kit i had the pleasure to work with:


i started with a white cardstock, a masking template from PRIMA marketing and a vintage doily stamp. to mask the large doily on my background I used yellow PANPASTELS. 

then i stamped the doily with JENNI BPWLIN "lemon drops" acrylic paint dabber {incl. in my kit}. after it was dry, i drew the frame around it and spattered a bit of GLIMMER MIST to create the artsy effect. 


when i finished my background, i started arranging my papers. i placed my picture on a few layers of pattern paper and distressed their edges. 


 i colored the large white ribbon from my kit with the yellow paint dabber and added it under the picture.


my main goal was to create a layout to display the wonderful hand made tag, by using matching embellishments and similar colors {all combined in a beautiful kit from MARIVIC}.


i cut out the small fabric flowers from piece of ribbon and added a pearl in the middle. 


to finish off my page i used washi tape and a lot of pearls and die-cut swirls.  



with the rest of kit i created also an any occasion card:


 i covered the card base with JENNI BOWLIN "lemon drops" acrilic paint dabber. then, using the SPELLBINDERS gold labels die i cut out three layers of different patter papers. 

i adhered the first two layers with 3d tape to my base. then, i cut out the middle part of the smallest one to achieve a window-like effect and adhered the lovely embroidery from my kit to it.


i added flowers, chippies and glitter glue to finish off my design. 


i hope you enjoyed today's post!

and make sure to visit ZEUS and ZOE for a wild selection of vintage goodies! 

and now to the WINNER!

last month i had the please to offer to one of my followers this amazing FABER-CASTELL design memory craft set:


 using RANDOM.ORG i selected one lucky winner: 


#35 svetla! CONGRATULATIONS!!! enjoy your prize!

please, send me an e-mail with your addy, so i can get your prize to you!

i really appreciate everyone who entered this giveaway! a BIG THANK YOU to all of you! i hope you will continue to follow my artsy adventures and i'll be back soon with more GIVEAWAYS!!!

hugs 'n smiles,

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Congratulations to Svetla! Gosh, Emmy, this is just beautiful - so happy, sunny and cheerful, but it is the little touches that look really fabulous. You have such a way of combining textures, flowers and die cuts to make a magical collage of a garden in every layout! Thank you for the photos showing how to make the frame and background paper! hugs, de

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful! Congrats to the winner!