Tuesday, July 17

swim - relax - sun {DT work for scrapbook challenges}

hello scrappy friends!

few weeks ago i got my warehouse box from WEBSTER'S PAGES filled with goodies and yummy products! due to overloaded schedule i didn't have any time to play with it... until now...

"swim - relax - sun" 



i based my layout on SCRAPBOOK CHALLENGES this week's sketch - sketch #304:



to create my page i used the following goodies from my box:
trendsetter trim card
all about me trim card
perfect motifs paper pad
palm beach / game on / in love paper pad
rhinestones

i fussy cut different elements from the paper to create the embellishments for my page



the amazing thing about WEBSTER'S is that you can combine elements from different collections and you'll still have perfect colour match!


i stamped on top of the large palm tree. i used TATTERED ANGELS screen prints "coastal breeze"


the lovely swirl is from FLOURISH WITH A BLING - grace pearl flourish. i cut the flourish in few pieces and i also coloured it with a blue copic ciao marker to match my design {the original colour of the flourish was "pearl"}. the letter stamp is from HEARTFELT CREATIONS HCPC 3367 vintage life background precut set.


you can create the PERFECT embellishments from the the PERFECT MOTIFS paper pad!



i hope you liked today's post!

you've got until the end of the month to create a layout, based on sketch #304.

thank you for visiting my blog!

hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Emmy!!! I got the box from WP too!! LOVE what you did with your goodies!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Your details are beautiful!